In 1947 Peter V. Bisso acquired a small plumbing company from Charles Kemp, his long time employer. He renamed the company Fidelity Plumbing & Heating and located it in Hells's Kitchen at 415 West 48th Street. In 1961 Peter was joined by his younger brother Louis A Bisso and Peter's son Richard. Together they formed LAB Plumbing & Heating Company. In 1970 Louis A Bisso Jr joined the firm. What was a small jobbing and service shop grew into a unionized company with over 100 employees. Over the next 50 years we continue to serve the real estate and construction industry through New York City. As Lab plumbing approaches its 75th year, it is now on to a 3rd generation of Bisso family members. We remain focused on the values of our founders and their commitment to integrity, prompt service, and quality workmanship.